The awards are piling up 🙂 I’ve recently received seven awards (!!) and have saved them up for today: The Best Moment Award from chandanimane , The Super Sweet Award from Pallaksharma, the Liebster Award from franny stevenson, the Wonderful Team Membership Award from Ajay, the Sunshine Award from Kavita Joshi, and the Dragon’s Loyalty Award and Shine on Award from Melissa Janda! Phew!!
Now because I let them pile up I’ve decided to put them together so that there are only 1 set of rules for any one of them. This way I figure you’re not going to be faced with endless lists of facts about me 🙂 and it also means that nominated bloggers can choose from the selection! I think it’s a win/win situation!
Nominees: Hopefully you’ll happily accept the award (though there is of course no obligation to do so), post the picture of your Award on your blog and say who nominated you for the award and link their blog (in this instance; me :-)).
And now THE RULES!
- Answer the 10 random questions or those of your own choosing.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the Award and link their blog sites.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners to answer the 10 questions when they accept their Award.
1. Do you have a goal in life? To seek out new life and new civilizations…
2. City or countryside? I love visiting cities but give me lots of land and the starry skies above (don’t fence me in ;-))
3. What was the last word you looked up in the dictionary? My dictionary app says it was Mardy (?) apparently – with no results, and Sastrugi (ridges of snow formed by the wind).
4. If you had a time machine where would you go? To the twenties but would want to come home after about twenty years 😉
5. Pirate or Vampires? Capt. Jack Sparrow compels me to say pirate.
6. Are you an easily satisfied person or you do you keep working to obtain something? I’m never satisfied with what I’ve done but hopefully I know when to stop!
7. Sweet or savoury? Savoury, and hopefully spicy too.
8. Do you believe in Karma? Absolutely.
9. What’s your favourite comedy film? Austen Powers – it has to be someone’s favourite, right?
10. Fantasy or sci-fi? Fantasy just pips it to the post.
My ten must see blogs from ten Über bloggers: Michele Seminara PigLove Wanton Creation poeticlicensee Lydia at myfeatherquill halfeatenmind Meeka’s Mind Steve at Imagineer-ing, Chourouk and Tazein Mirza Saad 🙂