My head is reeling! In the same week that I was nominated for a sunshine award I find I’ve been nominated for another two awards!!!!!! The Sunshine Award presented to me by the piggielicious PigLove and the Best Moment Award which I’m choosing from the lovely Ajay‘s Bouquet of 3 Awards.
In the words of Anton Rodgers; Thank-you very much!
For the Sunshine award: Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
You’ll be pleased to know that I’m going to keep today’s questions a little shorter than last time 😉
– Favourite food: Curry, I love it, love it, love it 🙂 Especially Madras and Nepalese.
– A Favourite actor: It’s too difficult to choose one, there are so many great actors out there, but I think Leonardo DiCaprio has become a hugely talented actor.
– Favourite TV show: I’m not watching anything new at the minute but am trying to catch up on the complete series of House M.D. My TV planner is struggling 😦
– Favourite tearjerker: A.I. Though I can hardly bear to watch it. I seem to cry at most movies these days if truth be told.
– Favourite sport: Tennis, but only to watch. I’m too maladroit for coordinated sports.
– Lucky number: I don’t think a number has ever brought me luck but I have always believed that 4 is my number. Also 42 😉
– Tea or coffee: Coffee for me.
– Holidays – rest on the beach or active time: I’m a total beach bum on holiday. I swim and drink Mojitos 🙂 but I can be prized away for sightseeing.
– Twitter or Facebook: Twitter, absolutely.
– Favourite Christmas Movie: It’s a Wonderful Life.
For the Best Moment Award; The Rules:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news. Display the award’s badge on your blog/website.
Resources: What makes a good acceptance speech? -Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way -Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling -Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives. Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
My acceptance speech:
I would like to thank first of all, the utterly awesome Ajay and Bacon for my awards. I also wish to thank all those wonderful bloggers who work so tirelessly to entertain and inform us, as well as those who still find time to visit and like my blog, and last but not least of all to those splendid people who leave comments like fairy dust in the night. Your patience is wholly commendable, people.
- For my 10 award-winning bloggers I would like to leave the option for them to choose their award from the two here. Each is truly deserving of both award. Please visit and show the love to these smashing bloggers:
I love you guys!